Thursday, April 9, 2009

Randomness

I certainly haven't gotten around to writing, or even reading Ultimatum. Bit hard having no computer. Hadn't realized how dependent I'd become. Really sad. Really, really sad. I'm become that much further entrenched in the technical world. But, change is change and can't be avoided. My computer is sort of up and running, but I still don't have it and won't have it until hopefully Monday. I'm crossing my fingers. Don't expect much this weekend. You know, I had a point getting on here but now I cna't remember what it was. Damn. I had something remotely pertinent that I wanted to say! What a pain in the butt. I hate when this happens, and sitting here and writing allt his hasn't helped at all. I still can't remember. Well, I guess if I get there, then I'll come back on and post.

Useless point, I kind of wnat to change the name. I'm all about change right now. But, it would kind of be a pain to change the link. But again, since no one really reads this, I'll probably go ahead with it.

Does anyone else out there ever feel like procrasitnating writing? How do you get out of it? How do you get out legitmate procrastination? Like with work, homework, cleaning - good stuff, as the excuse? I find if I can legitimately fill my time that I don't feel guilty not having written. I know that allt he auhtors always talk about having to have the fortitude to put aside time against all odds, but damn. That is my biggest problem in life right now. What does that say about my life that that is the biggest problem? God, sheltered... Sometimes I just hate myself. Ugh. I'll end it on that note. Enjoy.

BK

No comments: